Re: [xsl] help with recursive function

Subject: Re: [xsl] help with recursive function
From: Mario Madunic <hajduk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 10:05:36 -0700

Comment on the p_notation,

I scope all my variables using a prefix. This allows me to quickly determine the
scope of the variable. After maintaining other person's XSLTs I found the
biggest issue (for me at least) was trying to figure out where the variable came
from.

I'll take a look at analyze-string.

Thanks once again.

Mario