Re: [xsl] function-available returns false

Subject: Re: [xsl] function-available returns false
From: "Manfred Staudinger" <manfred.staudinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 18:27:41 +0200

On 04/05/2008, Michael M|ller-Hillebrand <mmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am 03.05.2008 um 23:30 schrieb Manfred Staudinger:
> > 2008/5/3 Michael M|ller-Hillebrand <mmh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >
> > >  * I guess it would be very useful to visibly report the processor type
> and
> > > version.
> > >
> > Yes ... but what would you expect to see in your case (Safari 3.1.1) ?
>  I guess that would require non-XSLT code,
For an example how to use XSLT implementation differences to
differentiate versions of Firefox or Safari or Opera try
http://documenta.rudolphina.org/cond-css-demo.xml
from your browser.

>  <xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:version')" />
>  <xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:vendor')" />
>  <xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:vendor-url')"
> />
>
>  and all other possibly available system-properties (XSLT 2.0) or known
> properties by public products.
Done for XSLT 1.0 only.

>  Now I understand the numbers better (I could have looked at the
source...).
> The Firefox output
>
>  4. xslt functions (9 in total)
>     *    unparsed-entity-uri: false
>
>  means: There are 9 xslt function, but the one mentioned is not available,
> so it supports only 8.
Yes. I've rewritten the main part to be more explicit and at the same time
stay
compact. Hopefully you like it!
http://documenta.rudolphina.org/available.xml

Regards,