Re: [xsl] Re: Output validation with XSLT 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Output validation with XSLT 2.0
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 06:17:33 -0700

Wow...

I spent quite of time trying to understand the List Owner's message.

To avoid any misunderstanding, I have never intended to offend anyone
and yes, I firmly believe that most people do have a grain of
curiosity.

I also believe, that not having curiosity is not something offensive
and I do have close friends that are not of the curious type.
Everybody is unique and this is not offensive but valuable.

I apologize to anyone, who could have interpreted the message in a
different way.

Cheers,
Dimitre