Re: [xsl] [XSL] Grouping and Sum problem - XSL 1.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] [XSL] Grouping and Sum problem - XSL 1.0
From: Michael Ludwig <mlu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:44:24 +0200

Mike Finch [Wasabeat] schrieb:
[...] Im having problems getting the sum for the royalty, mechanicals,
taxes and expenses elements of my grouping to sum correctly.  Im
trying to get it to sum the amounts for each row[type='RELEASE'] by
the current following::sibling order and releaseid elements. [...]

Your XSL was a little bit too long to read, and I haven't quite understood what you want to do with that sibling business.

To me, it looks a little bit like you're recreating the input document
using explicit xsl:copy-of and literal result elements, instead of using
the identity template plus your extra stuff - but maybe I've simply not
understood correctly.

It might help to clarify your description of what you want to achieve
and to boil down your data and XSL to a minimal example, maybe even
properly indented.

Michael