Re: [xsl] current-dateTime()

Subject: Re: [xsl] current-dateTime()
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 08:16:39 -0700

> Besides - it isn't necessarily relevant to the problem. In a
> speculative parallelism implementation, the results may well be
> calculated before the need for them arises.

Only if you can successfully *guess* what the argument
(prerequisite/reason) is going to be.

Maybe in a quantum computer all possible results can be calculated for
all possible argument values, but even in this case one has first to
know what "all possible argument values" are going to be.

No logical system can evaluate to false the "cause leads to result"
statement, as it is actually a tautology and is a synonym for true().

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev