[xsl] [Announcement] Eclipse XSL Tooling 0.5M6 available

Subject: [xsl] [Announcement] Eclipse XSL Tooling 0.5M6 available
From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2008 18:36:35 -0400

The XSL Tooling incubating project at the Eclipse Foundation has released 0.5M6. This version provides many standard features that are in various XSL Editors, as well as Validation of XSL specific content. XSL Tooling is an incubating project under the Eclipse Web Tools platform. We are looking for feedback from the XSL and XML community on this release and particularly features and bug reports so that we can improve the software in future releases.

To use this you will need to have Eclipse 3.4M6 and Web Standard Tools 3.0M6 installed.

More information and downloads are available at:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/news/3.0M6/

XSL Tooling is under the incubator link.

Dave Carver