RE: [xsl] Mapping via intermediate XML file problem

Subject: RE: [xsl] Mapping via intermediate XML file problem
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:48:05 +0800

The most likely explanation is that your source document contains an element
name which is not present in the mapping document. It should be easy enough
to write your code to guard against this possibility, perhaps outputting an
xsl:message and using the existing tag name when it happens.

Are you sure it makes sense to do

<xsl:apply-templates select="node()|@*"/>?

Applying templates to attribute nodes, when there is no template rule that
matches attributes, does not seem a very good idea. However, I don't think
this is the cause of your problem.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/