RE: [xsl] Normalizar una ontologia

Subject: RE: [xsl] Normalizar una ontologia
From: "Scott Trenda" <Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:36:10 -0500

Izaskun,

Do you just need to normalize the text in the ontologies? (strip leading
and trailing spaces, collapse all other runs of spaces to a single
space?) You could use this:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
	<xsl:template match="* | comment() | processing-instruction()">
		<xsl:copy>
			<xsl:apply-templates select="@*|node()" />
		</xsl:copy>
	</xsl:template>
	<xsl:template match="@*">
		<xsl:attribute name="{name()}">
			<xsl:value-of select="normalize-space()" />
		</xsl:attribute>
	</xsl:template>
	<xsl:template match="text()">
		<xsl:value-of select="normalize-space()" />
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

~ Scott