RE: [xsl] Slow XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Slow XSLT
From: Cleyton Jordan <cleytonjordan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 23:43:43 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.

--- Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But I can't relate that to your next statement of
> the problem
> What does "that" refer to - the current Row, or the
> child of the current
> Row?

The current Row can have 2, 3, 4 and more Cell child
elements. Therefore if the current Row in the node set
has 2 Cell elemets then I nedd to apply

current Row/Cell (the count of Cell child of current
Row node is 2)

Next time if the current Row has 3 Cell elements then

currrent Row/Cell (the count of Cell child of current
row = 3

It is like if I was using [1], [2] to get the current
Row (Row[1], Row[2]) but the '.' does not work with
the node set $set

Is that clearer?

Cheers