[xsl] Xquery-Update

Subject: [xsl] Xquery-Update
From: <deepa.tigadi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:14:01 +0530

Hi

I am trying to use xquery-update through Dom3 Api reference(xqilla)
1.Can you guide me how to  implement it. Currently I am trying with this code.
Can u please have a look into it.
Here I am confused with how to use these classes can you guide me how to use
it in proper way with explanation.
Please consider the below part of code here I am making use of Xqilla ,
XQillaConfiguration, and DynamicContext Classes, I know by these classes we
can query but I am not getting proper usage of it.
Can u tell me
1 how to use it  for query update using document pointer
2 Is it possible to use it for multiple document pointers if so please provide
me steps with proper description of it.(I tried with URIResolver class but I
am not getting it what are the proper parameters).

If possible provide me the code with explanation (see this is the part of the
code where I am getting problem:-

XercesConfiguration xercesconfig;

 XQillaConfiguration* config= xercesconfig::createNode (document, const
DynamicContext *context);

DynamicContext* context=xqilla.createContext(XQilla::UPDATE,config);
     AutoDelete<XQQuery> query(xqilla.parse(X("insert node
<PSE:clAgentFileTransferProtocol>20</PSE:clAgentFileTransferProtocol> after
foo:ConfigDataFile/foo:configData/PSE:PSE/PSE:mclbSrvLoginLocalUserTable/PSE:
mclbSrvLoginLocalUserEntry[@
mclbSrvLoginLocalUserName=\"wimax\"]/PSE:mclbSrvLoginLocalUserPassword")));
   /* AutoDelete<DynamicContext>
context(query->createDynamicContext(document));*/
     Result result = query->execute(context);

     Item::Ptr item;
    while(item = result->next(context)) {
        std::cout << UTF8(item->asString(context)) << std::endl;
    }
xqillaPlatformUtils::terminate();

Below is written complete code...

#include <iostream>
#include <xqilla/xqilla-simple.hpp>
#include <XercesConfiguration.hpp>

#include <xercesc/dom/DOM.hpp>
#include <xercesc/framework/StdOutFormatTarget.hpp>
#include <xqilla/xqilla-dom3.hpp>
#include <xqilla/simple-api/XQilla.hpp>
#include <xqilla/context/DynamicContext.hpp>
#include <StdOutFormatTarget.hpp>
using namespace std;

XERCES_CPP_NAMESPACE_USE;

int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
                std::cerr << "startsddh" << std::endl;
        // Initialise Xerces-C and XQilla using XQillaPlatformUtils
        XQillaPlatformUtils::initialize();

        // Get the XQilla DOMImplementation object

XQilla xqilla;
        DOMImplementation *xqillaImplementation =
                DOMImplementationRegistry::getDOMImplementation(X("XPath2
3.0"));

        // Create a DOMBuilder object

        DOMBuilder *builder =
xqillaImplementation->createDOMBuilder(DOMImplementationLS::MODE_SYNCHRONOUS,
0);
        builder->setFeature(X("namespaces"), true);

  builder->setFeature(X("http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/schema"),
true);
        builder->setFeature(X("validation"), true);

        // Parse a DOMDocument
 DOMDocument *document = builder->parseURI("NECB.xml");
        if(document == 0) {
                std::cerr << "Document not found." << std::endl;
                return 1;

 XQillaNSResolver* nsResolver =
(XQillaNSResolver*)document->createNSResolver(0);

 const XMLCh *n1 = XMLString::transcode("foo");
        const XMLCh *ns1 = XMLString::transcode("Liberty-AP_XML");
        nsResolver->addNamespaceBinding(n1,ns1);

        const XMLCh *n2 = XMLString::transcode("PSE");
        const XMLCh *ns2 = XMLString::transcode("PSE");
        nsResolver->addNamespaceBinding(n2,ns2);

        const XMLCh *n4 = XMLString::transcode("CLM");
        const XMLCh *ns4 = XMLString::transcode("CLM");
        nsResolver->addNamespaceBinding(n4,ns4);

        const XMLCh *n3 = XMLString::transcode("xsi");
        const XMLCh *ns3 =
XMLString::transcode("http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance");
        nsResolver->addNamespaceBinding(n3,ns3);
 }
XercesConfiguration xercesconfig;

 XQillaConfiguration* config= xercesconfig::createNode (document, const
DynamicContext *context);

DynamicContext* context=xqilla.createContext(XQilla::UPDATE,config);
     AutoDelete<XQQuery> query(xqilla.parse(X("insert node
<PSE:clAgentFileTransferProtocol>20</PSE:clAgentFileTransferProtocol> after
foo:ConfigDataFile/foo:configData/PSE:PSE/PSE:mclbSrvLoginLocalUserTable/PSE:
mclbSrvLoginLocalUserEntry[@
mclbSrvLoginLocalUserName=\"wimax\"]/PSE:mclbSrvLoginLocalUserPassword")));
   /* AutoDelete<DynamicContext>
context(query->createDynamicContext(document));*/
     Result result = query->execute(context);

     Item::Ptr item;
    while(item = result->next(context)) {
        std::cout << UTF8(item->asString(context)) << std::endl;
    }
xqillaPlatformUtils::terminate();
    return 0;
}

Thanks in Advance
Deepa

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments.

check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company
email.

www.wipro.com