Re: [xsl] XSLT2, collection(), and xsl:key

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT2, collection(), and xsl:key
From: "James Cummings" <cummings.james@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 18:06:43 +0000

Hi again,

I must be missing something (I usually am), if I'm reading this (and
Andrew's grouping in a variable version), they both apply to all
elements, and here all elements with only a @type.  Part of my problem
is that I definitely *don't* want to do all elements, and in some
cases more than one attribute on some elements.  So I really need to
feed it a list of element/@attrib rather than just do everything
matching a pattern.

I mean I could build a list in the xslt in a variable something like:
<xsl:variable name="tables">
</xsl:variable>

And then try the grouping selecting each $tables/table ?  Would that work?

-James