RE: [xsl] XSLT2, collection(), and xsl:key

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT2, collection(), and xsl:key
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 17:45:11 -0000

Looks to me something like this:

<xsl:variable name="pop" select="collection('...')//*[@type]"/>

<xsl:for-each-group select="$pop" group-by="node-name(.)">
  <h1><xsl:value-of select="current-grouping-key()"/></h1>
      <xsl:variable name="types"
select="distinct-values(current-group()/@type)"/>
      <xsl:for-each select="$types">
      </xsl:for-each>
    <xsl:for-each-group select="current-group()"
group-by="ancestor::p/@xml:id">
      <xsl:for-each select="$types">
select="count(current-group()[@type=current()])"/></td>
      </xsl:for-each>