Re: [xsl] Problem while calling Web service through XSL code

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem while calling Web service through XSL code
From: Kavita Surana <kavitass2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 01:38:38 +0530 (IST)

Thank you, Mike for your quick reply.

Also thank you for pointing out my mistake of calling FOP as XSLT processor.

As you mentioned, when call to document() fails, it returns empty-set and
in my case there was no way for me to get the exact reason of failure
as I was testing locally using XMLSpy.

However, when I tried the code by changing packet size using DrTCP tool, it
worked fine. Really don't know the reason behind it as I don't have much idea
about things that happens in background when we make call to
document() function, i just know its Http GET request. But one thing I would
like to mention here is that one of the request parameters that I was passing
was large(more than 1k). So is a limitation of GET call on length of url
string applies here? If so, what can be the solution in such cases? Can we
specify POST instead of GET by some way?

Please suggest.

      Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away. Go to
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html