Re: [xsl] Identity transformation for XSLT 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Identity transformation for XSLT 2.0
From: "Jesper Tverskov" <jesper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:52:58 +0100

On 12/17/07, David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> as far as I can see you force an XML declaration that specifies an
> a specific encoding but allow the XSLt system to output the result in
> its default encoding, this is likely to make the result not well formed.

My solution should work with any encoding, but it defaults to UNICODE
if encoding is not specified in XML declaration. I that case the
correct encoding can be passed in with a parameter or the stylesheet
will fail.

Maybe there is a way to detect encoding if not specified in XML declaration?

Cheers,
Jesper Tverskov