RE: [xsl] Using XSL to create interactive web page from XML

Subject: RE: [xsl] Using XSL to create interactive web page from XML
From: "Furst, Tom" <tom.furst@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 09:36:46 -0500

I ran this on saxon, and see the created html files, and they are exactly what
I needed.  When I attempted running this in IE to see how the page looked, the
browser returned "Keyword xsl:for-each may not contain xsl:result-document."
Is there a way around this? Thanks so much for all of your help with this.