[xsl] get value from link from last slash

Subject: [xsl] get value from link from last slash
From: Vaduvoiu Tiberiu <vaduvoiutibi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 23:55:37 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I have a little wierd problem. i have an xml where I have a bunch of image links like:

root/statics/images/image.jpg
root/images2/image2.jpg

is there a way to extract the names of the images using xslt 1.0? I need to extract the names of the images...image.jpg, image2.jp, etc. I thought about using substring but there are more than a slash in the path. Basically I would need the string from the last slash to the end. Sounds a little complicated but is there a way around it? 10x

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs