[xsl] Accessing External Java Library

Subject: [xsl] Accessing External Java Library
From: "Carl Bourne" <cbourne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 22:43:16 -0000

Hi,

I'm trying to access an external java library using Saxon 8.0 and XSLT. The
library basically calls some PGP functionality that encrypts the data within
the "data" element of the XML file. I also need to be able to set the
following attributes:-

pgp.setArmor(true)
pgp.setConventional(true)
pgp.setInputIsText(true)
pgp.setOutputIsText(true)
I've defined a style sheet called test.xslt which contains:-

<xsl:transform
 version="2.0"
 xmlns:PGP="java:iPGP.iPGP">

<xsl:template match="data">
  <result>
    <xsl:value-of select="PGP:pgp.encrypt(&quot;lexicon&quot;, &quot;test
for&quot;, &quot;&quot;, &quot;&quot;)"/>
  </result>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:transform>

The XML simply contains:-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<data>Test Data</data>

However, I'm having problems accessing the external java class and defining
the set parameters that must be defined prior to invoking the class. Here's an
example of accessing the library from a Java perspective:-

import iPGP.iPGP.*
def pgp = new iPGP.iPGP()
pgp.setArmor(true)
pgp.setConventional(true)
pgp.setInputIsText(true)
pgp.setOutputIsText(true)
errorcode=pgp.encrypt("lexicon", "test for", "", "")
data=pgp.getASCIIOutput()
println data

Would somebody be kind enough to explain/show how I could do this?

Best Regards,

Carl