RE: Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro

Subject: RE: Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:13:29 -0400

That will work just fine. I was just in the process of making a test template that does exactly that. Here is the general form:

<xsl:template match="input-element-name-goes-here">
  <output-element-name>
    <xsl:if test="fid"><xsl:attribute name="id" select="fid"/></xsl:if>
  </output-element-name>

Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email