RE: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro

Subject: RE: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro
From: Nancy Brandt <nancy_brndt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:48:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi dear Charles,

Macros in our documentation are similar to entities.
You define the entity's pattern (contents) somewhere
and place the name of the entity within an XML-wrapped
text and then the compiler parses the entity according
to its defined contents. The error is triggered by
such common Docbook XML's tags as <sbr/>, <command> --
they are pure Docbook XML formatting items...

Regards,
Nancy