[xsl] 'number-rows-spanned' doesn't work when converting to RTF Format

Subject: [xsl] 'number-rows-spanned' doesn't work when converting to RTF Format
From: Kavita Surana <kavitass2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:09:23 +0100 (BST)

   Hi All,
 In my document, while printing header, I wanted to
 display logo image of the company to LHS and the
 info like Customer No. etc to RHS.
 i.e

  |Logo    |Other info 1|
  |        |Other info 2|
  |        |Other info 3|
            .
            .
            .
            .
 Following is the code that I am using:-

 <xsl:template name="printHeader">
         <xsl:param name="printPageNumber"/>
         <fo:table table-layout="fixed"
 font-size="11pt" font-family="Cambria">
             <fo:table-column  column-width="3in"/>
             <fo:table-column column-width="2.4in"/>
             <fo:table-column column-width="2.4in"/>
             <fo:table-body>
                 <fo:table-row text-align="left">
                     <fo:table-cell
 number-rows-spanned="7" >
                         <fo:block>
                             <fo:external-graphic
 src="https://path_of_image/Logo.JPG"   left="0in"
 vertical-align="top" content-height="0.52in"/>
                         </fo:block>
                     </fo:table-cell>
                     <fo:table-cell>

 <fo:block>Customer:</fo:block>
                     </fo:table-cell>
                     <fo:table-cell>
                         <fo:block>
                              <xsl:value-of

elect="transaction/data_xml/document[@data_type=0]/_bill_to_company_name"/>
                         </fo:block>
                     </fo:table-cell>
                 </fo:table-row>

                 <fo:table-row text-align="left">
                     <fo:table-cell>
                         <fo:block>Customer
 Reference</fo:block>
                     </fo:table-cell>
                     <fo:table-cell>
                         <fo:block>
                             <xsl:value-of
 select="$main_doc/customer_reference_quote"/>
                         </fo:block>
                     </fo:table-cell>
                 </fo:table-row>

                 <fo:table-row text-align="left">
                     <fo:table-cell>
                         <fo:block>Quotation
 Description</fo:block>
                     </fo:table-cell>
                     <fo:table-cell>
                         <fo:block>
                              <xsl:value-of
 select="$main_doc/opportunityName_quote"/>
                         </fo:block>
                     </fo:table-cell>

                 </fo:table-row>

                 <xsl:if test="$printPageNumber =
 'true' ">
                     <fo:table-row>
                         <fo:table-cell/>
                          <fo:table-cell
 text-align="left" number-column-span="2">
                             <fo:block>Page
 <fo:page-number/> of <fo:page-number-citation
 ref-id="last-page"/>
                             </fo:block>
                         </fo:table-cell>

                     </fo:table-row>
                  </xsl:if>
             </fo:table-body>

         </fo:table>
     </xsl:template>

 When I am converting it to PDF format, things looks
 as desired but when converting to RTF format, logo
 image is getting displayed in one cell, I mean to
 say that 'number-rows-spanned' attribute is not
 working.

 Any suggestions?

 Thanks in advance.

      Flying to Bangalore or Bhopal? Search for tickets at http://in.farechase.yahoo.com