Re: [xsl] XML/XSLT for web templating

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML/XSLT for web templating
From: "Alessandro Bologna" <alessandro.bologna@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:06:55 -0400

Thanks Rob, and by the way, I had a lot of fun reading and sharing
that thread :)

About your suggestion, and it is is my fault that I did not say that
more explicitly, there's *no* dynamic pages at all.
Pages are just batch-processed and then sent out to a plethora of edge
servers. In other words, there's no handling of http request,
response, session, cookies... nothing at all. Just pure precooked
XHTML and XML files.

Cheers,
Alessandro