[xsl] Ann: InPlace, a new xslt-based CMS

Subject: [xsl] Ann: InPlace, a new xslt-based CMS
From: "Oleg A. Paraschenko" <olpa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 06:58:20 +0200

Hello,

I've just released a content management system for static pages:

///////
InPlace CMS
http://inplace.sourceforge.net

Use InPlace CMS to maintain a bundle of HTML pages in an uniform
appearance. Adopt the light and agile approach to document a product or
to create a mini-site. Target users are the developers of open source
projects.
///////

Everything is very simple, this tool is just a Python wrapper for XSLT,
but:

* There is a big difference between "easy to do" and "is done, with
documentation".
* The main feature is the descritipion of use cases. They highlight why
99.99% of other CMS don't fit to the needs of the open source developers.
* Also useful: patterns for simple templating tasks.

I use the tool for my own projects, and I'm very satisfied. I suppose
many other people will like the tool too.

--
Oleg Parashchenko  olpa@ http://xmlhack.ru/  XML news in Russian
http://MustRead.ru/      nADO ^ITATX