RE: [xsl] iterate through nodes and determine output by node type

Subject: RE: [xsl] iterate through nodes and determine output by node type
From: Mario Madunic <hajduk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 12:48:14 -0700

Lead java dev said I can use 1.0 or 1.1, but looking at the dev's XSLT it is
1.0. This will be easy enough to change later.

In my testing env I'm outside the eclipse dev environment using ANT with Saxon
8.* and XSLT 1.1 for this project. What I create will be placed inside the Java
project. The reason I'm doing this is there are 27000+ files to parse and don't
want to run using the Java class as it is set up as an all or nothing extraction
from a db to XML. It takes over 40 minutes to run.

So looking in the lib of the eclipse project I see the following
xercesImpl-2_9_0.jar, no Saxon (I did request this but due to time constraints
it won't be implemented till much later). Is it 2.0 compliant? Also what comes
standard with JDK 1.6 update 2?

Marijan (Mario) Madunic