RE: [xsl] Re: Where's a basic "boiler-plate" xslt for , , etc. in XML -> XHTML?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Re: Where's a basic "boiler-plate" xslt for <em>, <strong>, etc. in XML -> XHTML?
From: "Scott Trenda" <Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:29:53 -0500

Much obliged. ^_^

Also, I'm not sure what the native <xsl:preserve-space/> elements are
under <xsl:output method="html"/>, especially with MSXML being so
vicious with input whitespace, but for most purposes, the processor
knows what to do and how to do it correctly.

Just make sure to run it through a few tests to make sure it's doing
everything you expect it to. Best of luck to you!

~ Scott