Re: [xsl] Unexpected behaviour with XSL-FO / Apache FOP

Subject: Re: [xsl] Unexpected behaviour with XSL-FO / Apache FOP
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 22:38:22 +0200

Wasiq Shaikh wrote:
> > I'm using DocBook XSL-FO stylesheets (1.73.0) to create PDF's, processed
> > with FOP (0.94).
[snip]
> > How should I go about fixing this problem?
> >
> > This is the error (not so much an error but "information"):
> >
> > Aug 31, 2007 3:15:26 PM org.apache.fop.cli.InputHandler warning
> > WARNING: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: Note: namesp. cut :
> > stripped namespace before processing

A wild guess (from someone who never used DocBook): you misspelled
an important namespace in your source document,

In general, you should seek help for this kind of problems on one
of the DocBook mailing lists:
  http://www.docbook.org/help
You are more likely to find someone knowing how to interpret the
messages there.

J.Pietschmann