RE: [xsl] Output to a file...and line feeds...

Subject: RE: [xsl] Output to a file...and line feeds...
From: "Naschke, Pete" <NaschkePS@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 09:55:13 -0500

Greetings venerable XML authors and programmers...two questions from a
rank amateur/beginner...

1. How is the best way to create a new text file (or Excel CSV file)
using an XSLT file?
2. how is the best way to create a line-feed? (After printing my comma
separated values, I need to "drop down" a line for the next data group.)

I need to prepare a data file for use by other applications. I have
determined how to find the data I need (from a 100+ page XML file) but
now it is time to use the data in other programs.

Many thanks!

Peter

(My first post to this forum...are there other recommendations to help a
new XML user to get started?? Best regards...)