[xsl] oXygen (was: Xselerator)

Subject: [xsl] oXygen (was: Xselerator)
From: "Andrew Welch" <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:32:58 +0100

On 7/19/07, Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/19/07, George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> I am listening :) but I believe oXygen covers already that. We use a
> docking framework that allows you to arrange the editors (and also the
> views and the toolbars) as you like, just drag and drop them in the
> desired position. More, in the XSLT Debugger perspective the XML and
> XSLT files are stacked automatically side by side.

Great - I'll take a look.  If I don't have to set up a "transformation
scenario" I'll be really happy...

Well I had to set up a transformation scenario but only once (per stylesheet) and it's no big deal (not as annoying as I remember it anyway).

Looks like I might be using oXygen for the next 30 days :)

--
http://andrewjwelch.com