Re: [xsl] Wrap and XSL in XSL-FO (server side PDF creation)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Wrap and XSL in XSL-FO (server side PDF creation)
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 20:53:37 +0200

several things:

1. the xsl-fo you demonstrated won't work because I assume the
existing xsl you will be wrapping with FO is actually the html output
from you xslt.

2. You might want to just look at various PDF creation tools that will
run in ASP, look at http://www.planetpdf.com/ for tools and stuff
(this is the programmer solution)

3. use something like prince http://www.princexml.com/

4. The worst solution unless you need really good printing solutions:
learn XSL-FO.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen