Re: [xsl] Testing with MSXML 3.0 or MSXML 6.0 (WAS: XSL 2.0 and .NET and VB)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Testing with MSXML 3.0 or MSXML 6.0 (WAS: XSL 2.0 and .NET and VB)
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:08:27 -0600

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007 06:47:26 -0600, Manfred Staudinger
<manfred.staudinger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The other consideration was, should I upgrade to MSXML6 ? Sure I should,
but when ? Would this mean to lose the ability to test with MSXML3 ?
You see, many question marks, few if any answers (from MS).

Just noticed that the source for the msxsl.exe utility is now available > http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=2FB55371-C94E-4373-B 0E9-DB4816552E41&displaylang=en

Not sure if this will be of any help, but never noticed the source was
available before now.  Something new?  Well, regardless, this should be
easy enough to hack into specifying which version of MSXML to use during
the transformation.

I think ;-)

--
/M:D