Re: [xsl] Merging multiple documents and combining their nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Merging multiple documents and combining their nodes
From: "Mark Peters" <flickrmeister@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:43:06 -0400

Hi David,

Would you mind sending me your stylesheet?  You're getting the output
I want, but I'm still getting empty output, after I remove the "(".
:-S

Thanks,
Mark

On 6/14/07, David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone see what is missing? Nothing misssing, just bad stuff added.

$ saxon file.xml file.xsl
Error at xsl:copy-of on line 16 of file:/c:/tmp/file.xsl:
  Cannot write an attribute when there is no open start tag
Transformation failed: Run-time errors were reported

which is due to the literal "(" you inserted before copying the attributes

(<xsl:copy-of select="@*|