Re: [xsl] Character Report Overflow Pages

Subject: Re: [xsl] Character Report Overflow Pages
From: Matt <puskas.duck@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 14:41:17 +0100

" Doesn't he just want the the table header to repeat across pages when
the table is spread across pages?

I think this is possible FO if that's your target (one of the FO
experts will have to say exactly how) but for HTML it's not possible. "

Thats pretty much it yes, however I was hoping to avoid use of XSL-FO
if at all possible.

We're going to be generating around 200,000 statements worth of data,
so I wanted to do as much as possible in my SQL and the XLST (as
simply as possible! ). Based on the profile of my data the SQL can
populate a control block, which can return, no of pages required etc.
I just need to plug this into the stylesheet.

Does'nt need to be HTML either, just a text file to be output with the
characters at the right position.