Re: [xsl] loop timing and result-document flush

Subject: Re: [xsl] loop timing and result-document flush
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 16:42:44 +0200

Abel Braaksma wrote:

Here's a solution that I normally use. Take all URIs that you want to write to, pack them in a sequence and deduplicate them (use the function distinct-values or similar) and go from there (if possible) or, if you can't, you can use a micro-pipeline. I.e., the first transforms and changes the input and adds _1, _2 etc to the names

depending on your input structure, you may not need a 'micro pipeline', just 'position()' or similar my suffice. The first approach is easier to do the way David just explained with xsl:for-each-group.