[XSL-LIST Mailing List Archive Home]
Re: [xsl] Condition Based Count of Sections
Subject: Re: [xsl] Condition Based Count of Sections|
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:38:10 +0200
J. S. Rawat wrote:
This seems a very complex condition as per my understanding because I
am new in this field. I want a "count" and "level" attribute (as shown
in the output file) of <chapter>, <sect1> , <sect2> and <sect3> on
the following basis:
1. <sect> or <chapter> which does have paragraph should be skiped
because no section should be empty.
2. For counting perpose <chapter>, <sect1> , <sect2> and <sect3>
should be treated as same level.
3. Depth of "level" attribute should be measure by its parent tag.
<chapter count="1" level="1.1">
Can you please elaborate with:
1. Your current XSLT stylesheet based on your input and what it does
wrong (i.e., what is the difference with your preferred output)
2. The XSLT version and the processor + version you are using (Saxon,
browser-based, Gestalt etc)