[xsl] Selecting content via attribute presence.

Subject: [xsl] Selecting content via attribute presence.
From: Ben Trafford <ben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 01:53:24 -0400

Hi!

I've got a document that has a RevisionID IDREF implied on every element. It may or may not be present. -If- it's present, it has a corresponding ID on an item in a RevisionList at the end of the document.

What I want my stylesheet to do is check for the existence of the RevisionID on each element, and if it finds it, insert the value of the element content with the corresponding ID found at the end of the document. And I know I could do this with an xsl:if statement on every element, but there's got to be a better way to do it.

Advice would be appreciated!

(And yes, for those who are curious, I'm trying to basically enable change-tracking via stylesheets. It's pretty cool!)

--->Ben