Re: [xsl] Missing a template, I think

Subject: Re: [xsl] Missing a template, I think
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:58:44 +0200 (CEST)

Abel Braaksma wrote:

  Hi

> Note that in XSLT 2.0, a statement like

> */@TEXT

> selects *all* nodes @TEXT with a parent node, whereas the same
> would select only the first */@TEXT in XSLT 1.0.

  I didn't use XSLT 1.0 for a while now, but I think the above
expression will create a node-set with the text attributes of every
child elements of the context node.  But depending on how you will use
this node-set (for example a string function or xsl:value-of), it is
possible that only the first node (in the document order) will be taken
into account.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com