SV: Re: [xsl] fo spaces

Subject: SV: Re: [xsl] fo spaces
From: Mati Hadi <matilda.kapro@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 12:34:14 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
Actually my problem is as follow: sometimes I just
have one
line in a block that doesn't hold in the current page,
and it goes to the next page. For this reason I have
specified in the previous block
space-after.minimum="0pt",
space-after.optimum="0.5in", and
keep-with-next="always".
In this case I want to say to the XSL formatter that I
want these
two blocks to be together always and if there is no
enough place in the current page, please use the value
of space-after.minimum instead of space-after.optimum.
But what happens is that the both block go to the next
page.
Otherwise what is space-after.minimum useful for as
a block attribute?
How can I solva such problem?
My xslfo is like this:
<fo:block>
some text
</fo:block>
<fo:block margin-left="0.5in" margin-right="0.5in"
space-after.optimum="0.51in"
space-after.minimum="0pt"
space-after.maximum="0.51in"
space-after.precedence="force"
space-after.conditionality="discard"
space-before.minimum="4.49in"
space-before.maximum="0.51in"
space-before.precedence="force"
space-before.conditionality="discard"
keep-with-next="always">
some text
</fo:block>
<fo:block keep-together.within-page="always">
some text
</fo:block>

Thank you in advance
Matilda

Flyger tiden ivdg? Fenga dagen med Yahoo! Mails inbyggda
kalender. Dessutom 250 MB gratis, virusscanning och antispam. Fe den pe: http://se.mail.yahoo.com