RE: RE: [xsl] Pivot Reports

Subject: RE: RE: [xsl] Pivot Reports
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:20:26 -0000

So why is no-one answering?

In my case, I stopped answering questions involving Muenchian grouping a
couple of years ago. I just find it too painful to use XSLT 1.0 for this
kind of problem (unless someone is paying me, of course). It's a shame,
though, if none of the "experts" on the list is prepared to use the legacy
technology any more, because a lot of users will be saddled with it for some
time to come.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/