Re: [xsl] text indent problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] text indent problem
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 09:46:12 +0100

Hi Barbara,

Barbara Lackenbauer wrote:
Abel (thank you!),

You're welcome, and welcome to this list ;-)

My problem is now, that paragraphs can also start like this:

xml:

First paragraph without indent.
<absatz />
<b>Next paragraph</b> with indent.
<absatz />
<i>Next</i> paragraph that is supposed to start with an indent as well.

So, next to starting by text, the paragraphs can also start with a b or i node. And at the moment,

This appears to me that some HTML tags may appear in your input. Am I right if I say it is best to anticipate the following:

<absatz />
<absatz />
[....]

Where every non-absatz node is supposed to start with an indent, apart from the first in the block and layout can be nested? Something like the following, is that legal input for you?

<absatz />
some other text, with indent
<absatz />

Or is it certain that it can only *start* with either <i> or <b>? I ask it, because it changes the way the solution is crafted.
Please confirm, or update your post a bit.

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma
  http://www.nuntia.nl