Re: [xsl] Test scripts for style sheets

Subject: Re: [xsl] Test scripts for style sheets
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:43:02 +0100 (CET)

Colin Paul Adams wrote:

> [...]

  Hi Colin

>     Florent> you are interested, you can download them from:

>     Florent>     http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt-unit/xslt-unit.tar.gz

>     Florent>   It is for XSLT 2.0.  Take care it is a work in
>     Florent> progress.  As for now, I think there is still a
>     Florent> dependency on Saxon.

> What's the remaining dependency?

  I added some type information about the result of the test and the
expected result.  I first took the info from a Saxon extension.  I just
rewrote that to use the extension only if available.

  There was still one use of the namespace axis too, that I removed.

> I know there is a requirement for the XSLT processor to provide an
> extension function to run a transformation.

  Yes, but only in the driver, so it is not blocking.  BTW, I added the
support for gexslt:transformation(), thanks for the function.
Actually, I planed to work a little bit on XSLT Unit within the next
week, and I'd really like to add support for Gexslt.  I guess we'll
meet soon on the Gestalt ML ;-)

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com