Re: [xsl] Table border issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] Table border issue
From: "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 00:05:54 +0100

Chaudhary, Harsh wrote:
I have a table and for its header, the code is:

<fo:table-header background-color="gray" border="0.5pt solid black">

I want a 0.5pt border around the header. It is working fine for the top
and bottom border but, on the left and right sides, its like the border
is 1pt width? I would appreciate any suggestions.

There are half a zillion possibilities. First, what FO processor are you using? It might have some restrictions. Second, how do you asses the border width in the rendered document? What format do you use for result document? What tool do you use to display or print it? It is known that severe rounding errors may be introduced in the process.

J.Pietschmann