[xsl] XSLT Question

Subject: [xsl] XSLT Question
From: John Westcott IV <John.Westcott@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:41:42 -0500

Hello,
I am new to XSL[T], and got an application dropped into my lap and I now trying to debug something.
Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

The application is working fine on machines with high bandwidth but not working on a machine with lower bandwidth.
From what I have looked at today, I think the application is timing out when trying to connect to http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform to get style information because of a tag <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0"> in one of the XSL files.
I was trying to figure out a way to get any information that the XSL files need from the w3.org site and put them on my local machine so that the app did not have to make a connection.
Finding information on how to do this has not been easy to come by, nor have I found a reason that you would not want to do this so I am turning to this list.
If there is more information I can provide that will help or if I am way off base with this guess, please let me know.
-John