Re: [xsl] XPATH question

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPATH question
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 20:36:41 +0100

Please try the technique illustrated in the following stylesheet:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<xsl:output method="text" />

 <xsl:template match="/test">
   <xsl:value-of select="count(B[generate-id() =
generate-id(following-sibling::C[1]/preceding-sibling::B[1])])" />
 </xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

The above stylesheet prints 2, when applied to the given XML.