[xsl] Identify transform with disabled output escaping

Subject: [xsl] Identify transform with disabled output escaping
From: Peter Szinek <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:03:34 +0100

Hello all,

I have been browsing the archives for at last 2 hours and could not find
the answer - though it seems so trivial.

I have found some older messages claiming that the identify
transformation can not be done without xsl:copy. However,
disable-output-escaping is valid for xsl:value and xsl:text only
(i.e. not for xsl:copy). For me, these two statements imply that the
identify transformation can not be done with output escaping disabled.

Is there a workaround for this?

Thanks,
Peter