Re: [xsl] normalize-space()?

Subject: Re: [xsl] normalize-space()?
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 22:55:39 +0100

Luke Jones wrote:
Not 100% on which "bit of code" you're asking for.  Sorry if this isn't
what you meant.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can not convert #STRING to a NodeList!at

Well, this part is clear, alright, but I think Michael meant the XSLT code. At some place in your code, an XSLT file (or DOM tree that represents and XSLT file) is used and called, probably close to where this error comes from. Also, the processor takes an XML file (or DOM tree) as input that needs to be transformed. The output, eventually, will go (I think) to you your FOP processor.

Now, if you can send the XSLT file (if it is a big file, preferably only the pieces that matter, make a smallest possible set that still raises the error), we can help you resolve this error.

-- Abel Braaksma