Re: [xsl] Referring to stylesheet itself, possible in XSLT 1.0, but how in XSLT 2.0?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Referring to stylesheet itself, possible in XSLT 1.0, but how in XSLT 2.0?
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 17:56:52 +0200

George Cristian Bina wrote:
Hmm, with the same example I get 2 errors reported in the Errors tab from the Results View, both with the message "Content is not allowed in prolog.".
If oXygen detects errors and cannot find a resource to place the error markers on then it reports them in an Errors tab in the Results view. That should appear automatically if you are in the oXygen XML perspective (Window -> Open Perspective -- Other... -- oXygen XML).

I tried it all. I have no error-tab. I do have a problem-tab. Both with oxygen xml perspective and with my own (I had a changed perspective for this). Indeed, with most errors, they popup and show up automatically. Not this one. When I look at the console screen, all it says is:

[17:37:02] - Transformation started
[17:37:02] - Transforming file:/D:/[...]/test.xslt against file:/D:/[....]/test/xml using Saxon8B
[17:37:02] - Transformation ended in 0.0 seconds

While with any normal situation, it says "Found xx problem(s)". Where xx is the number of problems (normally zero I hope).

Perhaps the Eclipse version? It is 3.1.0, I have not upgraded to 3.2 yet.

-- Abel