[xsl] Re: Ignoring Duplicates In key()

Subject: [xsl] Re: Ignoring Duplicates In key()
From: "Bob Portnell" <simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 11:46:24 -0700

Whoops, spoke too soon. That gives a similar result when applied to
the original XSLT. More specifically, creating a new key

<xsl:key name="ComponentByValue" match="component" use="." />

       <xsl:for-each select="key('ComponentByGroup',$group)">
            <xsl:sort select="."/>
            <xsl:if test="generate-id(.) =
generate-id(key('ComponentByValue',.)[1])">

Still only generates ", gewgaw".

Rats!

Still here,
Bob Portnell