RE: [xsl] XSLT2.0 compatibility

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT2.0 compatibility
From: "Houghton,Andrew" <houghtoa@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 14:12:39 -0400

Yes, but that is specific to Saxon and is not a general XSLT 2.0
solution to the problem.  BTW, since I use Saxon for my XSLT 2.0
work, I do use this solution often for basic indented output ;)

However, many times I want the XML to be formatted in a specific
way so it is more readable to humans, rather than machines and
that requires additional newlines to be inserted into the XML at
specific locations.

Andy.