[xsl] Getting from SVGs to PDF

Subject: [xsl] Getting from SVGs to PDF
From: "Bob Portnell" <simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:01:29 -0700

(This may be borderline off-topic. If so, please reply directly to my
e-mail, and Tommie is allowed to slap me down.)

My problem with attribute matching earlier this month was related to
pulling text info from one XML file into an SVG file as it is
transformed into another SVG file. So far so good. It all displays
very nicely, but we're having a dickens of a time getting it changed
into a sharp resolution PDF. We 'draw' our SVGs in text, so we don't
have the boon of PDF-export from Adobe Illustrator or GIMP.

Advice, pointers, links (and warranted slaps) welcome.

Bob P
simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx