Re: [xsl] Need help with XSLT: adding new node btw existing elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Need help with XSLT: adding new node btw existing elements
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:25:52 +0200 (CEST)

Nishi Bhonsle wrote:

> > You didn't answer the only interesting question here:
> > what do you want to achive?  Do you want the elements
> > where xmlns="" appears to be in the null namespace?
> > Or in a specific namespace?

> Can you tell me how to generate the elements in no namespace

  It is what you do.  You use a literal element in your stylesheet, and
that element is in the null namespace.  If the default namespace has
been declared in an ancestor, the serializer takes care for you to had
xmlns="" to rebind locally the default namespace to the null namespace.

> ie, I donot want  xmlns=""  to appear in the element
> definition in the output xml file.

  It is not the same thing.  Usually, you don't need to take care about
namespace /declarations/ when you use XSLT.  The serializer do the
right things for you.

  I recommend you to read some paper about namespaces in XML.

  Regards,

--drkm

 p4.vert.ukl.yahoo.com uncompressed/chunked Thu Aug 17 21:13:40 GMT 2006

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com