Re: [xsl] xsl:sequence

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:sequence
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 17:32:11 +0200 (CEST)

tom tom wrote:

> I was referring to constructing a copy of the node in the
> output and by the sounds of it I'm right in still calling
> this a copy.

  There are differents things here.  We're speaking about what
xsl:sequence does.  And it never makes a copy.  It returns a sequence.
But an other rule in the XSLT 2.0 CR says what is done when nodes are
added to a tree: the visible effect is "as if a copy was made", but no
actual copy is needed.

  Hope that helps.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com